We Help Organizations:
- Cut healthcare costs
- Reduce tax liability
- Decrease disability and workers’ comp claims
- Increase employee productivity
By Using Three Strategic Approaches:
- Annual health insurance certification
- Onboarding new employees
- Ongoing 12- month Financial Wellness Program
All the Features You Need to Succeed
- Cost effective
- Focused on employee benefits and everyday financial skills
- Ability to integrate links to specific employee benefits
- Fast-paced learning experiences
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Integration with health and wellness programs available
Our My Benefits Academy Online Courses range from 15 minutes to 1 hour and help employees better understand their benefits, how to use them and how to avoid costly mistakes. We also include a growing number of courses that aid employees in dealing with their most significant financial issues. Additionally, we provide an ever-expanding library of Money Tips and Tricks short videos.
Why Employers Should Focus on Financial Wellness
Research – Insight – Questions to Ask When Considering Financial Wellness Solutions
Learn More – Contact Us Now!
How It Works
- Create Awareness
- Engage Employees
- Incentivize (optional)
What you get
- Custom Marketing
- Ongoing Reporting
- Online Courses
- Course Certification
- Video Tips and Tricks
- Proactive Communications
- Live Webinars
- Event Management
- Customized Content
- Integration with Health and Wellness Programs
Your employees will have the benefit of learning from national personal finance expert Denise Winston.
Let her over 30 years of financial expertise and best practices help your employees make informed decisions about everything from healthcare to managing debt.
When you choose to hold annual health insurance training and certification this program can quickly and easily become what your safety program is to your workers’ compensation premiums… a strategic way to control healthcare costs.