Download Denise Winston One Sheet
- Why do you think so many people are struggling financially?
- You say there is one calculation that can change the way you deal with money — overnight, what is it?
- You are known as one of the Cheapest People in America according to Reader’s Digest – what are a few of your top money saving tips?
- You say you can cut your restaurant bill in half…how do we do that?
- You talk a lot about clutter and how much it costs us, what are some easy ways to de-clutter and organize your finances?
- What are five things you should do when you feel confused or stressed out about money?
- What are some common and costly money mistakes people make without realizing it?
- How much can having bad credit really cost someone?
- One of your best strategies to save money on gas and to save time is to run 15 errands in one trip. How do we do that?
- You use a term called “camo cash” to describe the money hiding in your wallet, how do we find it?
- Why is it so important theses days to do a background check on your potential mate?
- Why is it so important that parents teach their kids about money?
- What are 3 easy ways to teach kids between the ages of 4-8 about money?
- You say teenagers should have a credit card and that parents should invoice teens for their cell phone, why is that?
- What tips do you have about money for parents with adult children living at home?
- How can parents help their kids get a job and become financially independent?
- What are the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make when starting a new business?
- What are some easy ways small businesses can save money at the bank?
- Why is it so hard for new business to get funding from a bank and how can they increase their chances of getting a business loan?
- Businesses are struggling with higher healthcare costs, increased disability claims and lower productivity from their employees, why do you think this is happening?
- Why are so many employers checking potential job candidates’ credit before they hire them?