Unbiased Financial Education to Help Your Employees
Denise Winston created Financial Wellness in the Workplace – a cost effective, unbiased financial education program. It addresses employees’ most common money mistakes, helping employees make the most of their paycheck and get back to work.
It is estimated that financially stressed employees spend 20 hours per month on-the-job distracted by personal financial difficulties.
- 100% of employees who participated in the Financial Wellness programs feel better prepared to make financial decisions
- 100% of employees who participated in the Financial Wellness programs plan on taking at least one action to improve their personal finances
- 100% of employees who participated in the Financial Wellness programs would recommend the program to a co-worker or friend
- 100% of employees who participated in the Financial Wellness programs feel financial education is an important part of a good benefits package
Financial Wellness in the Workplace is a leading edge program that addresses our nation’s ongoing financial crisis. Financially stressed employees are costing corporations millions of dollars each year. Higher health care costs, increased disability claims and lower productivity eat directly into bottom line profitability. Providing your employees with an unbiased financial education program may be the missing link to an effective wellness program.
Putting financially educated employees into our workforce not only improves the profitability of businesses, but it improves the lives of all who live, work and do business in our communities.
If you are looking to reduce costs, increase profitability and foster a healthier, happier and more productive workforce, contact us today!
Employees’ Financial Problems Affect Your Company
It’s a daunting task… expecting your employees to show up, be ready to work and handle company business, when all the while they’re financially stressed out and barely making ends meet.
It’s frustrating and annoying for you and your other managers, but the cold, stark truth is this: Most people in the workforce today don’t have a clue about money and personal finance. And it’s all because of one simple reason:
They’ve never been taught.
An employee’s personal life just doesn’t turn off during business hours. What’s happening in their homes and outside the company walls directly affects their job productivity – and your bottom line.
If the men and woman working for you are stressed out over money, you can bet your bottom dollar they’ll be carrying these worries with them no matter where they are.
Their minds won’t be on their work, and that not only impacts profitability, but costs everyone your company deals with…
- Other employees,
- Your customers and clients,
- Shareholders & owners, and of course…
- You personally.
Do you know the 10 Deadly Mistakes Employees Make With Their Finances?
Do you know the 10 Surefire Signs Your Employee’s Finances Are Heading For Disaster?
With basic financial education, your employees can be happier and more productive.
The “Financial Wellness in the Workplace” Seminar Series
Denise Winston lays out exactly what you must do now for ensuring a stress free and financially secure future…
- How by making only slight adjustments in your spending and buying habits you can significantly reduce daily expenses and start to actually save money and reduce stress…
- Exposing the tricks and deceptions credit card companies use for keeping “customers” hooked and in debt for not just years, but decades…
- Digging yourself out of debt – The 3 debt elimination secrets revealed – who should you pay first and where to find extra cash to pay down those obligations…
- Developing a realistic budget – and breaking the self-defeating cycle of living from paycheck to paycheck…
- How to avoid being ripped off before it ever happens, by smelling a financial rat a mile away…
- Clearing away the mystery surrounding credit scores, and explain why those numbers are important in your own life… and how to actively manage and control that number. This single 3 digit number has the ability to cost you or save you thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of dollars over your lifetime…
- As a former insider, Denise Winston uncovers all the dirty little secrets banks and credit companies don’t want you to know, (like those staggering bank fees for starters) and how you can beat these institutions at their own game.
Denise tailors these seminars for your convenience, with 2 great options when choosing:
1 – My Live & Energizing Presentation – talking to your employees at one central location, or…
2 – Live Presentation with Remote Distribution – The presentation is professionally filmed, and you receive a 12 month licensing right with all the media versions… DVD, CD, MP3, PDF, and Intranet streaming. This is great for larger organizations with multiple corporate locations.
Take a look at the seminar topics from Money Start Here that are available for you!
So here’s what you should do next…
Let’s talk. Call Money Start Here at (661) 333-5247 (Pacific Time) or email Denise for a free, no obligation, no hassle consultation. Say what’s happening in your organization. We’ll discuss your needs and our seminars, and Denise Winston will be laying everything out for you in black and white.