IT’S YOUR MONEY: Avoid Costly Mistakes
- The ins and outs of saving, budgeting, and investing
- Strategies to help you spend less and get more
- Red flags to look for in loan documents and credit card offers
- Protecting your credit and improving your score
- Getting financially organized and using technology
- You’re in debt-now what?
- Avoiding the most common pitfalls of scams, fraud, and identify theft
- And much more!
Regardless of your experience with money, you can always benefit from new ideas and skills that will help you avoid costly mistakes while you increase your earnings and savings. After all, it’s YOUR money-YOU get to decide what to do with it.